Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Workshare needs to be filed

An EI rep who spoke to Stan McMaster said that everyone has to apply for the E.I. Work Share or it will screw things right up. The delay in getting the information out last week was E.I.’s fault; but Tembec put pressure on them to try and do something to avoid the delays of going from Work share to regular E.I. and they have everything set up with the E.I. computers to recognize claims with the work share number on them so they can speed them through the system.

Please follow the procedures outlined in the message below, about the late Friday information Special Instructions for Tembec Employees.

If you have already applied for an EI regular claim, you will need to contact EI either in the Cranbrook office in person, or via phone (1-800-206-7218) to advise them of your situation and to ask for help in straightening things out.

No comments: