Thursday, October 16, 2008

Co-workers Help to Improve Workplace in Elko ...appreciated!

I would like to express my thanks to everyone that has supported me throughout my harassment case. Tony Ferreira and the rest of the Elko plant committee, have shown a strong commitment to ensuring Elko employees are to be treated fairly and with respect. Also that our workplace has no room for certain types of behavior.

I would also like to acknowledge the support given to me by my co-workers. Whether your support was given verbally or written, it had a huge impact towards the positive outcome of my meetings. If I had went into this by myself, and had been singled out while others turned a blind eye, for whatever reasons, I would have had a much more difficult time defending myself and bringing forward the truth. I hope we all see, that as co-workers, what can be accomplished when we look out for each other and take an interest in changing our workplace environment at Elko, for the better.
Thanks again to everyone,

Jeramey Marsh

No comments: